Is owned and maintained by Brisbane Water Historical Society Inc.
The cottage was built by Peter Fagan, using convict labour, between 1836-1840. His family kept ownership of the property until 1921 where it was purchased by Colonel Garnet Adcock.
Poet Henry Kendall called the cottage home for the years 1873 to 1874.
Set on two and a half acres, the grounds offer peaceful surroundings and a place to relax.
There are various sheds containing industry equipment and farm machinery of the past.
Picnic tables and an electric barbecue occupy a pleasant picnic area with parking available onsite.